Wednesday, May 23, 2012

IT'S WEDNESDAY- AGAIN...

YES, It is Wednesday- again, but at least it's the LAST Wednesday of the week!!!  Things get tough- life- I suppose that encompasses everything!  My Wednesday started out tough but I've already done something to make it better and to make me feel better.  Any clue as to what it is...???  EXERCISE!  Funny thing about exercise- it gets the circulation going at 100% which in turns gets the body working at it's maximum which in yet another turn releases the HAPPY chemicals in the brain to turn that frown upside down!!!  Another great thing to do after exercise is to do something that makes you feel good- within reason of course-  One of my fave things to do is to hang out at Starbucks (which is where I am now writing this post) and enjoy the scenery-  people watching is awesome and interesting wrapped all into one!


So whatever IT is- do something about it to tackle the IT.


Love, 
your trainer Tonia
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment