Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just a Blog

How did summer arrive so quickly?  What to do now that summer is here- well, if you listen to mainstream media and all the advertising you have to be in a bathing suit and daisy duke shorts.  This is what I think about that - BLANKETY BLANK OFF.  
Summer can be a lot of fun but there can also be a lot of pressure to be dressed how I mentioned above.  I consider myself to be fit however, I'm a big girl and I would NEVER even think of being dressed in daisy duke shorts- FUCK THAT!!!


Now it's not just peers pressuring one to be a certain way it's all seasons!  I love summer- but hell no am I going let mainstream advertising tell me how to dress.  Yes, I do like being in shorts but shorts that are right for me and that I'm comfortable in.  After all if one is dressed comfortably than one is able to own a room.


So now here's how I let summer work for me:


Fresh and natural vitamin D and exercise!  Whatever you do- do it outside!!!  PERIOD!!!


Love, 
your trainer Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment