Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mid October---Yes, already!

...And as it is mid October- here is my Fall color~ In 16 days it will be November 1- if you're a Starbucks fan this will be an exciting day as the red cups come out!  Ahhhh- the simple pleasures of life! Speaking of life- how is everyone? Are you enjoying life or just getting by?  If you're just getting by, what's going on?  If you are answering with "I don't really know" or "my life is spinning out of control" Try the following:


Take a step back and instead of focusing on the negative- try to look at the positive.  Are you reading this from your own computer / iPad in your own home?  Are all of your limbs in tact?  Are you healthy?  Are your bills paid?


I'm not going to lie- I don't have much- I'm in a transitional living situation as I can't even put enough money down to get into an apartment but I'm loved, have a roof over my head, food, bills are paid and I love my job- and I'm feeling a bit high right now as I just completed a 6 mile run!  Therefore, I consider myself lucky.


So now that we all just had a 'woe is me' moment, let's look at how we can tackle the week that is upon us.  
B U S T  A  L U N G!!!   Well, that's obvious- but how are you going to do it and how often?  If you're not too sure then follow this:
45min. of any cardio 3x this week.  That is definitely obtainable.


So without any further blankety blank blank- NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF AND LET'S GO- BUST A LUNG!!!


Love your trainer,
Tonia


p.s. check in and let me know how you are and if you reached the task at hand.

1 comment:

  1. Why do I feel like this speaks not only volume, but was just what I needed. Well, here it is only tuesday, and all of my cardio is complete, plus some weight training and yoga!. But it's too early in the week to stop here. gotta keep going.

    ReplyDelete