Friday, January 6, 2012

NEW...

First and foremost, I do apologize for such a long departure to my weekly posts.  I wish I could say that the reason was due to me dropping in on my snowboard on a massive amount of powder at an exotic ski resort- but sadly I can't say that.  I was just being a lazy human over the holidays.  BUT- I'm here now so let's get ready to bust a lung!


I gave this post a title of NEW as it is the New Year and with that comes a lot of NEW.  "I'm going to get a new gym membership", "I'm going to get new exercise shoes so I can exercise", "I'm going to create a new routine."  So as your loving trainer I'm now telling you to stop the crap and actually follow through on all of your NEW 'stuff.'


Chances are that if you are reading this you are either a past guest or current guest at the BLR which means you have invested A LOT of money, time and vulnerability to make positive changes in your life.  So unless you enjoy pissing away positive investments stick to the plan.  Yes, I know it's hard but it is possible.  Remember what I say in class "to succeed is difficult - quitting is easy."  If one is successful in business you can be successful in health.  Use the principles that you applied to build a healthy checking account to exercise.  I'll break it down for you here:


     *you take that extra call at the end of the day as it may turn into a lucrative client =  you wake up 30min. earlier and walk for 30min.  By doing the latter you will jump start your circulation and soon you will be craving more EXERCISE.


    *your clients are gone for lunch but you usually stay at the office just in case = you too be gone for lunch- take 45min. 5min. to change into 'sweat' clothes, 30min. to sweat around the building and than 10min. to quickly freshen up.  By doing the latter you will jump start your circulation and soon you will be craving more EXERCISE.


So now that you've sat around for the last 10min. reading my blog get out there and bust a lung!!!  Not sure what to do- than do this:


Cardio machine for 45min. with 5min. max 5min. easy to moderate- repeat.


Love your trainer,
Tonia



No comments:

Post a Comment