Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thinking...

It's Wednesday which means blog day.  But what happens when one is at a loss of words?  What happens when I'm not sure what to say to all of you?  I've taken this responsibility upon myself to provide some cyber encouragement but I'm not sure what to say...Perhaps I should just keep tapping on my keyboard and the right letters will come out and form into the right words to keep all of you going.  But what if I type the wrong thing?  I suppose if I just keep typing at least it shows that I'm putting effort in to be here for you!


Ever have one of 'those' days?  We all get them and sometimes a lot- sometimes work and life can be trivial.  But just like my aimless typing, as long as we are moving our bodies we will begin to feel good again.  Why? Because it works like this:


body moves- circulation increases= desire to move body more= circulation increases even more= release of happy natural drugs aka endorphines= feeling really good= self esteem increases= body moves more and more= HOLY BLANKETY BLANK BLANK I JUST NAILED IT.


See how easy that is?  Even when one is not motivated or does not quite know what to do just get your body moving- be it on a treadmill, a walk outside- something- ANYTHING and the body will take over and before you know it you will have just busted a lung.


So once again, the moral of the story is NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER QUIT and just keep moving.


Love your trainer,
Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment