Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1 MINUTE, 1 TIME, 60 SECONDS~ LET'S GO!!!

So here I am, and there 'you' are- but don't worry- I'm still thinking of 'you', still yelling and screaming & still acting all crazy to get 'you' to get to that next level so 'you ' can shock the blankety blank blank outta of yourself!!!  I'm excited to have my new Bust A Lung Training blog up.  As I'm just warming up and getting some good 'pain' to share with everyone- please feel free to share some thoughts and ideas of what you're missing now that you are out 'there' on your own- until next time- STOP reading this and stop the blankety blank blank excuses and go and BUST A BLANKETY BLANK BLANK LUNG!!! 

4 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much this means to me!!! I hear you in my head when I workout and to know you are here to keep pushing is AWESOME!!! Thank you for all that you do Tonia!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I could seriously use is a CD of you at one of the cardio classes with the good music and you yelling at us... Seriously you don't know how much of a difference you made in my experience at the ranch. I need that while I'm on the treadmill working here in CT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, a podcast or something from each if the classes would be so helpful when we leave the ranch. That motivation you provide to keep going means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.blogger.com/share-post.g?blogID=4772704652373426035&postID=3802876799531266415&target=buzz

    ReplyDelete