Monday, September 12, 2011

The thing about Monday's...

So another Monday has come and gone and you are either ecstatic about the week to come or have had one of the most blankety blank blank days and are wondering how you are going to get through the week.  Monday can defientley have it's fair share of emotions- it's as though someone somewhere designated Monday to be a day of challenges.  The weekend has come and gone and all it takes is one second on a Saturday to determine one's mood for Monday.  

As 'your' trainer I can most certainly tell you that I too have had a challenging Monday today.  I took some steps over the weekend to remove myself from a relationship that I wasn't 'in' anymore and at the same time was excited about life!  I woke up this morning knowing and feeling that I without a doubt had made the right decision.  However, life threw me a curve ball.  As I was at work I had two choices: 1.) pout or 2.) go and bust a lung.  I'll give 'you' one guess which I chose to do...


I ran 4.5 miles in 42 minutes!!!  Needless to say the pouting was out the window and the sense of empowerment was through the roof!!!

So as 'you' are waking up to this latest post here is what I'm asking you to do- strike that- as 'your' trainer here is what I'm telling you to do:  If your Monday was one with challenges and what the 'blankety blank blank changed in a flash over the weekend?' your physical challenge is this- it's a simple one:

Whatever you blew off today because you were to busy focusing on the negative, Tuesday will be the day that you stop the blankety blank blank and bust a blankety lung- 2 times!!!  If your Monday was a non-pouting Monday- bust a lung the best you know how to and keep moving forward and NEVER EVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF- WE ALL GOT THIS- LET'S GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment