Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LET'S GO!

It's a brand new day and in some ways Wednesday could be known as a brand new start to the week.  Yes, it is hump day- perhaps a very difficult day as this has already been established but let's all put our mental, emotional, spiritual and physical together and kick this Wednesday outta the blankety blank blank park!!!  Here we go...


First, blankety blank blank will now be known as BBB- too much to type!


NOW, you all know how I roll- whatever is happening to you- wherever you are- whatever you are doing- let's get moving together.  Life can be tough.  Life at the BLR can be tough.  Life away from the BLR can be even tougher.  But remember and never forget this- I and everyone at the BLR do what we do because we care and love doing what we do.  You are not forgotten (at least not in my world).  I'm here for you and will continue to do so as long as the BLR keeps me around!  I would like for everyone to check in with here- let me know what's going on- how can I help... BUT- only after you complete the following:
  1. cardio intervals going up to 10- recap of cardio intervals - 30sec a level starting at 1 building up to full out at 10- hold for 1 min. than drop to 9 for 30 sec. recover for 2min. back up to 10 hold for 1min. and back down.
  2. free weights of choice- followed by plank for as long as you can for a duration of 5min.
  3. 5min. easy jog
1 TIME - BUST A LUNG- LET'S GO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tonia for today. It was AWESOME. Going to miss you. I won't say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Thursday and what a day it's been! It's brought about joy and sorrow, happiness and fear, but better yet, it's given me the hope of a better and brighter tomorrow. Because I know that the choices I made today will reflect the decisions I made today and set the pace for tomorrow. I feel empowered yet not without vulnerability. So I will stop at every crossroad and know that the direction in which I chose to go is because it's where I want to go and not because I have to! Listen to your heart, but be guided by your head! They let us know that even though things may seem difficult art times. It's all going to be okay. But if we just listen to one or the other we will always be led astray. Press on, reach for higher ground the view is always better

    ReplyDelete