Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to the WEEKEND!!!

I have two options for everyone for this weekend~

Option ONE
If you have had a stellar week busting a lung take Saturday and enjoy an easy whatever you want.  For Sunday- allow your body and yourself to decompress- however, get out of the house and go to your favorite spot to people watch, read the Sunday paper or just 'check' out- it's OK- it's life!

Option TWO 
If life has somehow got in your way of reaching your goals- it's now time to grab life by it's blankety blank blank and kick it in it's blankety blank blank!!!


I'll keep your challenge simple but challenging- you will do a treading class with the number starting at 8.  Please note that the sequence and recovery numbers a different than a regular BLR class- this treading is a 60min workout:


8min as hard as you can
5min recovery

7min as hard as you can
4min recovery

6min as hard as you can
3min recovery

5min as hard as you can
3min recovery

4min as hard as you can
2min recovery

3min as hard as you can
2min recovery 

2min as hard as you can
2min recovery

1min to BUST A LUNG
1min recovery

2min cool down- 

For Sunday, follow the Sunday in Option ONE.

Alright guys, LET'S GO!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh - looks like I'm following Option 2 ☺ Let's hear it for some serious lung-busting! You need to download a tape of you nudging us along in blankety-blank fashion so I can download it onto my itunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! Careful what you wish for I guess! Alright...it's ON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do believe that option 2 is where i will be. It's a mental thing. I feel like i've been beat down this week and getting through a treading class gives one a shear sense of accomplishment. This one is even better than BLR. If I can do something for 5 minutes, I can do anything for 8 and so on and so on. Let's all join in this one together. WE GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god. I may have to tread now. S#%t. Actually, I meant to say f#%k. I mean great! Super great! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete